Careers at Foot & Ankle Center of Oklahoma
Are you the right fit for our team?
Foot & Ankle Center of Oklahoma is an expanding practice with big goals for the future, and we’re always on the lookout for hardworking, friendly, motivated, and honest people to join our team.
We’re a small but growing group of independent medical professionals. That independence allows us to be nimble, flexible, and responsive to our patients’ individual needs and provide them with the best possible experience.
We’re proudly affiliated with Crossway Medical Clinic, a physician-designed, independent, multi-specialty clinic that shares our passion for personalized, patient-centered care and state-of-the-art technology.
You will work hard here, but you will also learn a lot, get a lot of support and encouragement from your teammates, and hopefully have a lot of fun, too!
On this page, you can find our current list of available job openings. Please send a complete resume and brief paragraph stating why you would be a great addition to our team to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you think you’d be a good fit here, we’d love to hear from you!
Foot & Ankle Center of Oklahoma is looking for a medical assistant ready to join a fast-paced podiatry practice. This is a full-time position.
Primary duties include, but are not limited to:
- Triaging patients
- Cleaning, preparing, and stocking exam rooms
- Scribing for the doctor
- Dispensing durable medical equipment
- Assisting with patient tests, procedures, X-rays, and using other equipment
- Checking PMPs
- Calling on referrals
- Verifying eligibility and benefits
- Checking patients out
- Current medical assistance certification
- Strong knowledge of medical terminology
- Minimum 1 year of clinical office experience (preferably in a busy specialty clinic, such as podiatry or orthopedic)
- Computer skills and EMR experience
- Must be extremely dependable, reliable, and work well within a team
Typical hours run from 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Monday-Thursday and 8 a.m.-2 p.m. on Friday.
We provide a number of great benefits including PTO, a 401K plan, and many free lunches!
Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. We look forward to hearing from you!
Request an Appointment
Access your needed information from anywhere, at any time!